List:       linux-ide
Subject:    Re: sata_sil24 performance weirdness
From:       "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2006-12-28 11:34:46

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 12:55:04PM +0900, Tejun Heo wrote:
> Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> > I forward-ported Tejun's PMP patches to libata#upstream (my first attempt at it
> > a few weeks ago failed, but this round works fine, tested at each branch
> > stage), and in using them, I have noticed a bit of oddity.
>
> Great, care to share them?
I don't have a machine with sufficient bandwidth to host a git, so it's just exported patches.

Complete set here:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~robbat2/libata-development/

Naming convention:
$XX_$BRANCH_$YYYY_$PATCHNAME

XX = branch sequence number
BRANCH = branch name, as used by Tejun in his git repo (hp-poll, vt8251-ahci, link, pmp-prep, pmp)
YYYY = patch sequence number

There are also 5 tarballs, containing all of the patches for that branch.

00_hp-poll_0000ALL.tar.gz
01-vt8251-ahci_0000ALL.tar.gz
02_link_0000ALL.tar.gz
03_pmp-prep_0000ALL.tar.gz