List:       linux-ide
Subject:    LEDs on Silicon Image SATA
From:       "Slawek" <slawek () computer-design ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-11-17 18:31:03

Hi.

Does anybody have the activity LEDs working via SI3122A's?

I am aware that SATA does not have a pin defined for activity, however
this is dealt with on the SI chips (and I presume other SATA chips)..
the driver I think configures the SI to use a port as activity and the
system board has a connector.

The SI driver for windows works fine and the activity blinks all day
long. but on linux I can not get the leds to function.

Is this being looked at by anybody?

Thank you

Slawek

-