List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    Mr. Ali Babekir Gebril
From:       dr.kenneth () doctor ! com
Date:       2014-06-19 12:55:35

Good Day,
I crave your indulgence to forgive me as I send you this mail without due \
consultation. I have a very credible financial business proposition to make to you \
that will attract an appreciable business gain.

Is about one Mr Ahmed Syed, who was an investor with our bank but died in a plane \
crash years back has just come to the limelight in our bank because since 2004 that \
he died his portfolio and investment worth (4.5 Million Pounds) has not been touched \
because no named next-of-kin was found in his bio-data form.

Interestingly, this investment has generated an accrued interest to the amount of \
(600 Thousand British Pounds) because he was operating a domiciliary fixed deposit \
pounds account. The bank management has therefore authorised me as the director of \
investment banking of our Bank to locate any living relative of this investor so that \
the funds can be paid to the family of the late investor who was from Middle East in \
line with the banking ethics & policies as stipulated banking and finance laws \
otherwise the funds will be send to treasury as unclaimed.

I will simply nominate & empowered you with all the relevant information(s) and \
documentations to enable you claim the money officially, legally and legitimately. \
Honestly, if I don't do this and inform the bank I cannot locate any relative of the \
investor the funds will be revert/re-circle into the bank treasury as unclaimed \
monies and people that know nothing about the source of the funds will spend it that \
is the irony of the banking industry which is purely aberrational.

Contact me immediately you received this email with your most direct telephone line \
so that I can call and/or furnish you with all the details. Remember however that we \
are sharing the money equally as I will make the atmosphere suitable and conducive \
for you to successful claim the money risk-free as beneficiary.

Warm regards
Mr. Ali Babekir Gebril