List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    N0: Logo your Business Identity
From:       Rosalie Raines <picytyk () uymail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-25 13:58:59

Your business lacks visual identity?

Marketing efforts falling short?

Invisible among a sea of competitors?

You're on the right track for a solution - keep reading...
Our professional designers specialize in the creation of custom logos and \
business/corporate identities. Our design needs to be seen only once to gain customer \
attention and recognition. With one of our unique, eye-catching mages you'll never \
have to introduce yourself twice! We promise fast turnaround and 100% customer \
satisfaction. Choose from as any design ideas as necessary, select as many colors as \
you wish, order any modifications you like, and request any format. Our prices are \
affordable for any size of business, and get this: there are no hidden fees.

Follow the link below to browse our portfolio and check out our Sweet Deals.
Wipe the "in" from "invisible" in just a few days - with us!
http://www.innerlogos.com/

Sincerely,
Rosalie Raines

======