List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    Re: [patch] Altix BTE error handling fix
From:       Jesse Barnes <jbarnes () sgi ! com>
Date:       2005-01-11 17:49:02

On Tuesday, January 11, 2005 4:12 am, Robin Holt wrote:
> > I thought this went in months ago.  I guess I need to check on
> > where this change currently is.
>
> I/O Reorg patch blew this away.  Let's talk about the ieclr thing
> when you get I get into the office today and then resubmit.  This
> will be the third time we have submitted the spin_unlock() fix :(

Ugg.  That reorg really shouldn't have touched much beyond the I/O files, but
for some reason it hit like everything in the tree.  I mistakenly assumed
that it was just lindenting everything, which would have been fine
(unfortunately, real changes mixed with lindent are pretty hard to pick up).
Sorry about that, I'll keep a closer eye on things.

Jesse
-