List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ia64] running x86 mozilla with "skin" support etc.
From:       Don Dugger <n0ano () n0ano ! com>
Date:       2002-09-25 18:21:49

Two other case studies I can think of are Netscape and Qauke 3 Arena.  What
I like about these two programs is that we don't have access to the source
code at all so the x86 support under IA64 has to be right or else there's
nothing we can do.

Of course, the Quake frame rate on BigSur's are so slow that I always got
killed but it was a fun exercise :-)  I don't have a Itanium II to see
what it's like on one of those.

--
Don Dugger
n0ano@n0ano.com