List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    RE: [Linux-ia64] Greater than 2TB Filesystem support?
From:       "Eastham, M. Thomas (Anitel Technologies)" <EasthaMT () bp ! com>
Date:       2002-09-12 19:20:50

Peter,
	I would be forever in you debt if you could patch 2.4.19  I can test
up to 2.5TB immediately using SGI's XFS.  This would actually be two
hardware RAID 0 arrays of 1260GB each software raid'ed together.  Our test
platform today is i386 but we hope to move to IA64 if the testing shows
promise.  If this works I hope to be able to test a 7.6TB i386 NAS box
within a few weeks.
	I'll be sure to share results with the list.

Regards,
Thomas