List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    [Linux-ia64] /proc/cpuinfo change
From:       David Mosberger <davidm () napali ! hpl ! hp ! com>
Date:       2002-04-25 22:37:11

Since McKinley is now officially known as "Itanium 2", I'd
like to change the /proc/cpuinfo accordingly.  That is, the
family line would read:

family     : Itanium 2

I don't know of any applications that are affected by this, but I
thought it would be good to give a heads-up (I'm not planning to
change any of the CONFIG options; that would be too much idle work).

	--david