List:       linux-ia64
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ia64] unw_init_frame_info() and activation records
From:       n0ano () indstorage ! com
Date:       2002-04-16 22:35:37

All-

Just a friendly note from the mailing list administrator.  I let this
post go through but this is probably something that should have been
put up on an `ftp' server somewhere with a note about it's existence
sent to the list.  I don't want to put hard size limits on anyone but
we all should use common sense and use `ftp' servers where appropriate.

Tnx.

--
Don Dugger
n0ano@indstorage.com