List:       linux-i2c
Subject:    Re: [i2c] [RFC: 2.6 patch] remove the i2c-at91.c driver
From:       "Andrew Victor" <avictor.za () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-22 18:22:20

hi,

> Maybe the best answer would be to remove this and have a g20-specific
> driver later.

The comment from Atmel is that in the short-term they don't have time
to look into testing or fixing the driver on the G20.

So I think we might aswell just apply Adrian's patch to mainline.
  Acked-by: Andrew Victor <linux@maxim.org.za>

I'll include it in the -at91 patch incase anybody still wants to use it.

Regards,
  Andrew Victor