List:       linux-hotplug
Subject:    where can I find complete $INTERFACE list in hotplug?
From:       Rocky Zhang <rocky () userful ! com>
Date:       2005-07-19 19:39:13

Hi Guys,

I need modify /etc/hotplug/usb.agent to deal with Digital Camera. I just
wonder what should be the $INTERFACE value ( the built-in variable in
hotplug script).  I knew the following $INTERFACE means ( through my
test ):

INTERFACE		device

3/1/1			USB keyboard
3/1/2			USB mouse
1/1/0			USB audio
8/6/80			USB Mass Storage ( USB CD Drive/ key drive / Some Digital
Cameras )
6/1/1			HP photosmart 720 ( Not sure any other PTP mode Digital Cameras
use the same interface )

Where can I find the whole list of INTERFACE variable? In a file or on
web site? If I want to match $INTERFACE to write some script for digital
camera, how many $INTEREFACE I should match?

Thanks in advance.

Rocky