List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Re: SIOCGIFCONF and AF_AX25
From:       Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz () blackspace ! at>
Date:       2022-01-17 16:56:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

On 17.01.22 at 14:51 wrote Dan Carpenter:
> Can you use git bisect to find out which patch broke this?

Thank you for coming back. It seems however there is no bug. I was
expecting that N1URO's axdigi would work on plain AX25 ports, i.e. such
that have no IP address assigned. It turns out, that as soon as I assign
IP addresses the interfaces are enumerated as expected.

So it is not a kernel bug, and not likely a bug at all, probably only
lacking documentation (or my inability to find it).

73 Roland

   _  _  | Roland Schwarz
  |_)(_  |
  | \__) | mailto:roland.schwarz@blackspace.at
________| http://www.blackspace.at

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]