List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Re: Brian Rogers N1URO - Silent Key
From:       Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz () blackspace ! at>
Date:       2022-01-09 9:36:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

On 08.01.22 at 07:19 wrote David Ranch:
> RIP Brian.   Thank you for all your work and support to the packet
> community!

I fully agree with you. Sadly it was only yesterday that I launched my
very first URONode based node here in Vienna, Europe. I will greatly
miss Brian's precise advice and friendly manner. He was very patient and
always had an open ear for beginners.

Coincidentally, without yet having heard of Brian's passing, I was
talking today in our regular broadcast on the local repeater about bit
rot and how it affects packet radio. I sincerely hope that Brian's
unique and great contributions to the community will remain on the net
for those here for a long time to come!

Brian you leave a void that will be very hard to fill! RIP

Roland, oe1rsa

   _  _  | Roland Schwarz
  |_)(_  |
  | \__) | mailto:roland.schwarz@blackspace.at
________| http://www.blackspace.at

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]