List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Hello
From:       "DR.ABDUL MAJID" <MARGINAL () ono ! com>
Date:       2018-12-21 18:24:55

Greetings and how are you doing?

I want you to be my partner in the transfer of the sum of $23.6 Million
dollars discovered in my department in a Bank here in West Africa and I
will give you more details on this when I get your reply but be rest
assured that I will give you 40% of the total sum once the transfer is
completed but you have to maintain secrecy of this deal if you are
ready to work with me.

Dr.Abdul Majid