List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Where can we find WSJT-X?
From:       Robert Smits <bob () rsmits ! ca>
Date:       2014-12-24 3:40:35

I've looked in the opensuse ham radio repo, but can't find wsjt-x listed
anywhere.

All I can find on the internet is wsjtx-1.4.0-rc2_x86_64.rpm, but when I try
to install it, there are dependencies needed for qt5-qtmultimedia,
fftw-libs-single, libgfortran.i686, for none of which I can find opensuse
versions.

Any suggestions?

--
Bob Smits <bob@rsmits.ca>
"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the