List:       linux-hams
Subject:    RaspberryPI and soundmodem PTT
From:       Waldek <sp2ong () wp ! pl>
Date:       2013-09-25 7:23:17

 Hi

I have looking solution on RaspberryPI with soundmodem how to do PTT if I don't have \
in my radio VOX. When I have use soundmodem on my laptop with linux kernel 2.x ten \
years ago but driver soundmodem support PTT via RS-232 which working very well with \
my IC-W2A. But I don't know how to do this on RPI ?  It is need modify soundmodem \
driver to possible setting the gpio pin for PTT ?? Maybe exist patch for this ?
 73 Waldek sp2ong