List:       linux-hams
Subject:    FPAC327-14 compatible with patched libax25-0.0.12-rc2
From:       Bernard Pidoux F6BVP <f6bvp () free ! fr>
Date:       2009-10-26 11:26:20

Hi,

I recently sent a patch against libax25-0.0.12-rc2
to remove bugs in procutils. See details here :

http://marc.info/?l=linux-hams&m=125586611206715&w=2

I am pleased to announce that the latest release of FPAC
packet switch node package is now compatible with patched libax25-0.0.12-rc2.

http://f6bvp.free.fr/logiciels/rose-fpac/fpac327-14-pre18.tar.bz2

For instructions about implementation of an FPAC ROSE node, visit :

http://rose.fpac.free.fr/MINI-HOWTO/

73 de Bernard, f6bvp