List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Re: Linux NetRom Node Question
From:       Jeremiah <jjgpg () cet ! com>
Date:       2009-10-05 4:32:28

Hello,

Thanks for the Reply John.
I have tried just has you showed and I get the "NET/ROM port netrom bound to
device nr0". But when I if ifconfig nr0 it does not have the node call after
the HWaddr.
I'm running OpenSuse 11.1 below is the out put of uname.

Linux wr7vhf-rms 2.6.27.25-0.1-pae #1 SMP 2009-07-01 15:37:09 +0200 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

That is really the only glitch I'm running into is that the nr0 port neve
attaches to the call for the node.

Thanks
Jeremiah
KD7DMP