List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Re: Linux/IP over AX25
From:       ariel mastracchio <ari197516 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-05-15 3:52:08

Hi,

 I only change the following:

# 4 retry to solve ARP request
echo 4 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/neigh/ax0/mcast_solicit

# 3 seconds wait
echo 300 >/proc/sys/net/ipv4/neigh/ax0/retrans_time

# dont remember..
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/send_redirects

this is slackware  2.6.24.5-smp.

This is for 1200 baud soundmodem, but now using the soundcard for gnuais decoding..

hugs.