List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Re: Yaesu VX-6 programming
From:       Jim Tittsler <7J1AJH () OnJapan ! net>
Date:       2007-12-17 19:30:27

On Dec 18, 2007, at 01:27, Andreas Weller wrote:
> I'm using a Yaesu VX-6 handheld transceiver. For simplifying
> programming
> hundreds of memories, scan frequencies settings etc. I'm looking for a
> PC software.
> There's Yaesu's ADMS and KC8UNJ's VX-6 commander - but both are
> Windows
> tools :-(
>
> Is there any Linux/open-source Yaesu programming software?

My vxu software can save and restore the data for many Yaesu radios,
but I've never tried a VX-6 or VX-7.  It is only the data transfer
part for backing up and restoring the settings, being a port of the
"yard" tools.
   http://onjapan.net/ham/

--
Jim Tittsler  ZL2IA/AI8A    Gisborne                GPG: 0x01159DB6
http://www.qsl.net/7j1ajh/                       QRP/Satellites/APRS

["PGP.sig" (application/pgp-signature)]
-