List:       linux-hams
Subject:    Re: Gmfsk and Mandriva 2008
From:       "Phil" <phillor () telstra ! com>
Date:       2007-12-11 7:33:06

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernard Pidoux" <pidoux@ccr.jussieu.fr>
To: "Phil" <phillor@telstra.com>
Cc: <linux-hams@vger.kernel.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 10:12 PM

> Asking directly for install of libgnomeui2-devel would need 3 more
> packages :
>
> [root@bernard ax25]# urpmi libgnomeui2-devel

Thank you for the list Bernard, it was very helpful. I was missing two RPMs
and a third was an earlier version. Mandriva 2008 also requires
libgail-devel.

Gmfsk now works, once again.

Thank you for your reply as well Richard. I don't think it's a good idea to
force the installation of an RPM. You can end up in more trouble than Flash
Gordon

Of course, I wouldn't have to go through all of this rigmarole if I could
establish an Internet connection under Linux.

Regards,
Phil.

-