List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Admin Note to Fabio Lopiano
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2001-06-13 16:46:41

Hi Fabio,

Hopefully you'll see this message in the online archives.

I have disabled your email again because this email address
(fabio.lopiano@eln.ericsson.se) is bouncing.

I've pasted in the not-very-helpful bounce message that your system sent.
It claims that the messages the list generates are too long to deliver to
you.  Every message anyone sends to the list results in such a bounce
message.

I tried contacting your postmaster but email to postmaster also bounces.

Please contact your postmaster, or have them contact me so we can resolve
this before re-enabling your name on the list.

Sorry.

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh

Example bounce message text: