List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] __STRING ; ASSERT(X) ; ...
From:       David Lee <T.D.Lee () durham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-17 21:06:12

On Thu, 17 May 2001, Alan Robertson wrote:

> David Lee wrote:
> >
> > Compilation on Solaris gives the following warnings:
> > [...]
> > (Of course, if I had used "-Werror" ...!!)
>
> I assume that my patch is working for you then?

You mean your "configure.in" patch with F_WARNINGS etc.?

That's the version of configure.in and configure that I've been using
since you applied it (instead of my own hacked version).

I can't promise that it fully works: I have simply used it in default mode
on Solaris:  it has proceeding through with successive compilations and
links, only stopping on real errors.  Which I think it was was intended,
wasn't it?  (So one path in the decision tree works...)

Sorry.  Forgot to say "thanks".  So "thanks"!