List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Re: heartbeat next stable release status...
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2001-02-22 14:30:56

Juri Haberland wrote:

> Alan Robertson wrote:
> >
> > Juri Haberland wrote:

> > > Hi Alan,
> > >
> > > I'm a little bit late but I couldn't find a new version. The download
> > > page still references version 0.4.8k from the 5th of February. I tried
> > > to change the URL in case you just forgot to change the page but no
> > > version 0.4.8l...
> >
> > Hmmm...  The reason why I didn't actually write the version number in the
> > list was because I didn't remember it properly.  There are very few changes
> > between 'k' on the 5th, and 'l' on the 7th.  I'll go ahead and put up
> > version 'l'.
>
> Well, I downloaded the 'k' version and had a quick look into the SRPM
> and saw that some of the files where dated Feb. 5. So my fault...

It was created on the 5th.  You were right.  All this losing my job stuff
has been a real distraction ;-).  But now it's better.  I'll say more later.

> > It's up now.  But, it's the same as the 'k' version (almost).  I'd be happy
> > to hear of people testing either one ;-)
>
> That was the purpose ;-)
>
> Btw., Alan, what happened to the linux-ha-dev list? lists.tummy.com says
> it doesn't have such a list and the last post I received is also from
> Februar 5th ?

The tummy.com people moved it to a different server:
lists.community.tummy.com.  For some unknown reason (probably related to the
move) your subscription was disabled.  I re-enabled it.

I'll send out a separate announcement on this.  The web site is already
updated.

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh