List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] heartbeat next stable release status...
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2001-02-21 5:05:15

Hi,

I've been testing the latest development version of heartbeat.  It looks
pretty good.  I'll run tests for a few more days, then I'll probably declare
it the Next Stable Release.

If you're going to bang on it and see if you can break it, NOW IS THE TIME!

As always, you can find it here:

	http://linux-ha.org/download/

	Thanks!

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@unix.sh

PS:
Thanks to all of you who wrote me sympathy notes, offered me jobs, and
generally cared about my situation.  It has been awesome!  I expect to
accept one of the offers I've received about the same time as these tests
finish (I need a little more serious prayer time on it).