List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Linux-HA API talk slides up on web
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-02-04 19:31:53

Hi,

I gave my talk at LinuxWorld last Friday, and I thought it went pretty
well.  I think around 40 or 50 people were there for the talk - which wasn't
half-bad considering it was the last talk of the conference.

I had updated the talk a lot from the slides I originally submitted to the
LinuxWorld folks, so I got an overwhelming request to post the updated
slides on the web.  And so I promised to do that - in front of a whole bunch
of witnesses ;-)

So, now they're up on the web under the beginnings of a heartbeat home page
at
	http://linux-ha.org/heartbeat/

	Thanks for all of you who came out for the talk.
	You made it a lot of fun to give!

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@suse.com