List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] A possible approach for i/o fencing
From:       Volker Wiegand <wiegand () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-03-08 8:43:02

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, David Brower wrote:

> By the way, is anybody on these lists getting anything
> out of these fencing discussions, or are Stephen and I
> talking to ourselves?

David, if you don't mind that I (or we?) are more in "learning" than in
"expert" mode, then please continue.  I follow it very closely, and if I
feel like being able to contribute, I will not hesitate.  I think this is
a valuable discussion, and even if I do not understand it fully right now,
I will certainly be happy if I can later look it up in the archive.

> thanks,
> -dB

Thanks
Volker

--
Volker Wiegand               Phone: +49 (0) 6196 / 50951-24
SuSE Linux AG                  Fax: +49 (0) 6196 / 40 96 07