List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Heartbeat 0.4.5c now available [initial resource takeover fixed?]
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () bell-labs ! com>
Date:       1999-11-09 7:56:37

Thomas Hepper wrote me an email where he told me what was wrong with initial
resource takeover.  It explained what the problem was, and why it was so
intermittent in it's symptoms, and why it started with 0.4.5.

I believe I have fixed this problem, and have put out another version of
heartbeat.  It's on the web site, and in CVS...

Please give it another shot.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted bug reports, but special thanks to Thomas.

	Thanks for your help and patience!

	-- Alan Robertson
	   alanr@bell-labs.com