List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] PATCH: race in iSCSILogicalUnit
From:       Florian Haas <florian () hastexo ! com>
Date:       2012-10-23 8:30:30

On 10/08/2012 01:58 PM, Philipp Marek wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> Dejan told me that you're the maintainer for the iSCSI pieces, so I'm
> sending you this patch.

Sorry about the late reply; lately I've been watching the GitHub pull
requests more religiously than the list.

> Please apply, thank you very much!

As the change you are proposing is LIO specific, please rename the
parameter to lio_iblock, add code that will log warnings if this
parameter is used in a configuration that uses one of the other
supported targets, and send a pull request.

Thanks,
Florian

--
Need help with High Availability?