List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] OCF resource to control mac address
From:       Jose Angel Fernandez Ameijeiras <angel () ameijeiras ! es>
Date:       2011-02-16 20:36:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello:

I develop a ocf resource to control de mac address of a network interface. I
use it on my production servers to change the mac address on the running
interface to control a multiple fail over ip on the servers.
The resource could be used for everything that needs to change the mac
address of an interface controlled by pacemaker.

I'm interesting in collaborate with yours sending my ocb resource.

Could i send you the resource to check it and evaluate the possibility of
published in the project?

Thanks in advance