List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] new resource agents repository
From:       Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg () linbit ! com>
Date:       2011-02-25 11:27:18

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 08:32:54AM +0100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic <dejanmm@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> >> Might not hurt to leave it around - there might be various URLs that
> >> point there.
> >
> > Yes, it will definitely remain there. What I meant with retire,
> > is that the developers then start using the git repository
> > exclusively.
>
> AHHHH
>
> Yes, and making read-only on the server it probably a good idea (to
> avoid pushes).

I just committed:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/agents/rev/7a11934b142d

and then added a hook:

# hg push -r default ssh://hg@hg.linux-ha.org/agents
pushing to ssh://hg@hg.linux-ha.org/agents
searching for changes
remote:
remote: Repository moved! Please use
remote:         https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents
remote:         git://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents.git
remote:
remote: abort: prechangegroup.superseeded hook exited with status 1
abort: unexpected response: empty string

is that ok with everyone?

--
: Lars Ellenberg