List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Feature freeze reminder
From:       Florian Haas <florian.haas () linbit ! com>
Date:       2009-12-07 19:46:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

not that I believe anyone has a significant feature patch queue for
Heartbeat, Glue, or Agents at this point, but I still wanted to remind
people of the impending feature freeze effective 2300 UTC tomorrow (Dec 8).

From that point forward, as suggested by Lars, any commits pushed to the
Mercurial repositories at hg.linux-ha.org should contain a reference to
the Bugzilla entry that the patch is intended to fix. Exceptions for
trivial patches apply -- use common sense. :) Thanks!

Cheers,
Florian