List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] OCF RA nfsserver to support active/active
From:       "Xinwei Hu" <hxinwei () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 7:18:40

Hi all,

  I'm looking into the nfsserver.sh from rgmanager, and trying to port
it to pacemaker.
There are some thing unclear to me though.

  1. nfsserver.sh pass itself to "rpc.statd -H".
     However, as far as I read the code of statd, it doesn't use
ha_callout_prog at all.
     It that OK if I just don't do this ? Or there are some new tricks
underlying ?

  2. nfsserver.sh binds /var/lib/nfs to a directory on the shared
filesystem. But from what
     I read so far, we only need /var/lib/nfs/sm to be shared across
servers. Am I missing
     anything else ?

  Comments ?

  Thanks. ;)