List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Call for testers: 2.1.3
From:       David Lee <t.d.lee () durham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2008-01-09 9:07:25

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2007, at 5:30 PM, David Lee wrote:
>
> > BUT when I try 'hg push' I get: [...]
> >

> Because you and (more importantly in this case) Alan haven't added the
> following to ~/.hgrc (on hg.linux-ha.org)
>
> [trusted]
> users = andrew,cvs
>

> Which is needed to allow the script (which sets the proper file
> permissions) to run.
> I've repaired the permissions now so you should be able to push.

Thanks, Andrew.  Sorry for my delay in acknowledging your email.

I've got a vague recollection of something like this being done in my
early days with hg.linux-ha.org (hence my successfully pushed patches
during the last couple of years).  So I guess that something somewhere
somehow must have changed in the last few months.  Anyway, I'll try to
give it another shot at some point but I'll first have to re-sync myself
into linux-ha mode which may take several days...

Best wishes and Happy New Year.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:  UNIX Team Leader                         Durham University     :
:                                           South Road            :
:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.d.lee/            Durham DH1 3LE        :