List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Interim heartbeat packages refreshed (2.1.2-1)
From:       Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb () suse ! de>
Date:       2007-08-22 12:32:49

On 2007-08-13T16:05:38, Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof@suse.de> wrote:

> Just a quick note to say that the packages at
>     http://software.opensuse.org/download/server:/ha-clustering
> were refreshed today after passing automated testing.

I've now also fixed the frequent development builds which "broke" during
my vacation. (Uhm, mainly because I was running them off my laptop and
took that with me ;-)

http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/LarsMB/

Despite the references to the openSUSE Build Service packages being
constantly moved down again on the DownloadSoftware page, even below the
certainly more broadly appreciated "building from source" link. Argh.

Regards,
    Lars