List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Re: Installation problems with 2.1.1 -> 2.1.1.1,
Date:       2007-07-27 20:12:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Alan Robertson wrote:
>> We think we have addressed the problems with 2.1.1 not installing correctly.
>>
>> Anyone who can take a few minutes to make and install it from the test
>> repository at http://hg.linux-ha.org/test
>
> In the process we found yet a few more things not quite right, and have
> updated the Mercurial repository and you tagged it as 2.1.1.1
>
> Making good progress.

I usually use SVN and not Hg ... but I did download this file:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/test/archive/tip.tar.gz

It does not seem to contain all the files that are in the standard
heartbeat-2.1.1.tar.gz file ... as the file size is only about 2/3 of
that file.

I then decided to go to the stable branch and see what I got for the
things tagged as 2.1.1 and see what it gave me.

I went here:

http://hg.linux-ha.org/heartbeat/archive/b0639ee14ba3.tar.gz

That file is also not the 2.1.1 tar file (it is also on 2/3 the size adn
none of the patches I made to the 2.1.1 tar file work).

SO ...  the question is, am I an idiot or what is going on with respect
to the getting tagged file sets from the Hg server?

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes