List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Re: [Linux-HA] [ANNOUNCE] (Free) Online Heartbeat
From:       "Andrew Beekhof" <beekhof () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-08 16:27:42

On 6/8/07, Andrew Beekhof <abeekhof@suse.de> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> A short note to publicize the new Heartbeat documentation that Novell
> has recently funded.
>
> The documentation was put together by a team of Novell technical
> writers with input from Lars and myself.
>
> It is freely available and a preview can be found at the following
> location:
> http://www.novell.com/documentation/beta/sles10/heartbeat/data/
> heartbeat.html
>
> We have endeavored to make it applicable to a broad audience, not
> just SLES users.
> As with most documentation efforts, the intention is to expand it
> over time but hope people will find what is already there a useful
> reference.
>
> Special thanks to the documentation team who put in the hard yards!
> - Berthold Gunreben
> - Jana Jaeger
> - Todd Grant
>
> And to Lars for pestering Novell into paying for it :-)
>

> Feedback and corrections welcome.

I've should also give Jo De Baer's document a plug.
It details heartbeat+evms+ocfs2 integration and is available (in
English and Japanese) at:
    http://wiki.novell.com/index.php/SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server#High_Availability_Storage_Infrastructure

Plenty of his work also made it aforementioned documentation.