List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Announcement: Debian Packages for 2.0.8 of Linux-HA
From:       Horms <horms () verge ! net ! au>
Date:       2007-01-30 8:33:22

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 11:36:42PM -0700, Alan Robertson wrote:
> The Linux-HA team proudly announces feature and bug-fix release 2.0.8
> of the Linux-HA (aka "heartbeat", aka "OpenHA") software.
>
> As usual, you can find it here:
> 	http://linux-ha.org/download/index.html#2.0.8

Hi,

I am happy to announce that Debian packages of 2.0.8 are now available.

I have uploaded the Sid (Unstable) packages, 2.0.8-1, to debian.org and
these should appear in the archive within the next 24 hours. These
packages should also work with Etch (Testing).

I have uploaded the Sarge (Stable) backport, 2.0.8-0bpo0 to backports.org
and they should appear in that archive shortly.

The packages are also available from Ultramonkey.Org for reference.

http://www.ultramonkey.org/download/heartbeat/2.0.8/

Apologies for the delay in making these packages available,
I was travelling since the release of 2.0.8 until yesterday.

Please CC me on any correspondence relating to these packages.

--
Horms
  H: http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/