List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Linux-HA/EVMS and 64 bits
From:       "Thomas Guyot-Sionnest" <Thomas () zango ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:02:37

--===============1375867986==
	protocol="application/x-pkcs7-signature"; micalg=SHA1

Hi,

I have a test system ready to go in prod using Heartbeat 2.0.3 (v1-style)
and EVMS 2.5.5.

Now something just came across my mind: The test system is using single/dual
32bits (x86) CPUs, while the prod system will be dual/quad 64bits (Opteron)
CPUs.

My question is: how likely am I to run into problems when moving it to prod?
Should I redo all my failover tests on the new platform? Have you heard of
any problems with 64bits?

Thanks,

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest
Systems Administrator,
Zango Canada

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]