List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] http://linux-ha.org/CVS is empty now!
From:       Huang Zhen <zhenhltc () cn ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2006-01-18 3:19:38

I have fixed it in wiki.

It's a problem when we upgrade the wiki.
In the script migutil.py used in upgrading the content of wiki:
      48 def listdir(path):
      49     """ Return list of files in path, filtering certain files """
      50     names = [name for name in os.listdir(path)
      51              if not name.startswith('.') and
      52              not name.endswith('.pickle') and
      53              name != 'CVS']
      54     return names
It excludes the name "CVS" even it's a file instead of a directory when migration.
Maybe in some case it should not be ignore even it's a directory.
Anyway, this shows that only the CVS page was missing.

I've create new CVS page in wiki as same as original one.

--
Best Regards,
Huang Zhen