List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] cim/Makefile.am problem
From:       David Lee <t.d.lee () durham ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-12-15 15:28:35

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, James Pan wrote:

> fixed temporarily in CVS by simply removing the simple_demo section.

Many thanks.  Appreciated.

> there will be a lot of changes in the coming CIM codes since using the
> management
> library. so i will try to fix this makefile issue in the new codes.
>
> thank you for your feedbacks, actually i really need more feedbacks:)

I sympathise with that.  But unfortunately, my systems are nowhere near
having the pre-requisites for even test-building this.

Best wishes.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:                                           Durham University     :
:                                           Durham DH1 3LE        :