List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] Re: CIM Provider doesn't build with openwbem
From:       Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-12-13 18:05:21

On 2005-12-13T10:49:33, James Pan <jmltc@cn.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi James,

thanks for looking at this. One of our CIM experts has by now told me
that openwbem apparently right now doesn't support cmpi indication
providers. Commenting out the offending macro thus avoids the error and
the build completes. (Even with lots of warnings.)

Maybe the CIM provider we build needs to check for/know about the slight
differences at configure time and selectively compile such features.

Thanks,
	Lars

--
High Availability & Clustering