List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] CTS result
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2005-11-26 13:04:06

Joachim Banzhaf wrote:
> Wow!
>
> Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2005 19:34 schrieb Guochun Shi:
>> (stonithd test not included, build at Mon 21 Nov 2005 04:50:03 PM CST)
>>
>> Nov 23 07:27:29 ****************
>> Nov 23 07:27:29 Overall Results:{'failure': 0, 'success': 1000,
>> 'BadNews': 0}
>> Nov 23 07:27:29 ****************

This is our normal testing result before releasing a new release -
except we require it to be 5000 iterations.  We made some selected
BadNews exceptions once or twice before - but not without good reason,
and a near-certainty that no one would be affected by them.  Usually we
knew them to be artifacts of the tests.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

Wilberforce