List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] Release 2 test results
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2005-05-13 2:28:57

I just completed a 4-node test run with release 2:

2005/05/12_15:14:11     ****************
2005/05/12_15:14:11     Overall Results:{'failure': 1, 'success': 99,
'BadNews': 5}
2005/05/12_15:14:11     ****************

All of the BadNews items were harmless things we put in to help us better
see what's going on.

The single failure that occurred was caused by syslog log forwarding losing
a message (silly me: I have it configured to use UDP).

So, on closer examination, this was an absolutely perfect test run (!).

All we have to do is do the same thing for a test run 50 times longer, and
we'll be in business!   ;-)

But, this is an excellent set of test results!

Every day brings us closer to releasing R2.

	My profuse Thanks to Andrew, Gouchun, Sun Jiang Dong, Huang Zhen,
	Dave and all the others who've worked so hard to bring us this far!

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce