List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] CTS Test Run: March 4 : 8 nodes,	1 Resource :
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2005-03-07 16:59:54

Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2005-03-07T13:54:58, Andrew Beekhof <beekhof@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>Did I summarize both sides correctly, and is that a solution everybody
>>>can live with?
>>
>>I think so.
>

> Ok, I was just trying to make sure I got what you were discussing.
>

>>In addition to how many times the pattern was found, we
>>should also include the matching bugzilla entry in the output.  I like
>>to think of it as "compression" rather than "suppression" :)

And, in the end, I decided I'd gone off half-cocked, and made a mistake
anyway.  What Andrew was doing, was not what I thought he was doing.

I should learn not to do things like this when I'm working for the purpose
of staying awake.  It's not very helpful, and it dishonored Andrew and his
work in the process.

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce