List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] [ANNOUNCE] 8 node clusters!
From:       Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-03-07 11:59:27

On 2005-03-04T11:10:39, Matthew Soffen <msoffen@iso-ne.com> wrote:

> I wonder if it fails to link something called CVS because, potentially
> it could be linked to a CVS Code directory and expose code not meant to
> be exposed ?

Yeah, that's what I'd guess too, which is why I thought it might be
easier to rename the CVS entry to something else than to change the
code and special case that filename oncemore. (It'd need to remap CVS to
some other name in the filesystem, otherwise we'd also make it
impossible for us to eventually/maybe use CVS in the future for the
Wiki, and I thought I liked that less well than renaming it.)

Oh well, case has been settled by Alan.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>

--