List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] ANNOUNCE: Heartbeat version 1.99.1
From:       Huang Zhen <zhenhltc () cn ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2004-10-26 8:19:58

Alan Robertson wrote:
> James Macon wrote:
>

>> Were your cursory tests on Heartbeat version 1.99.1 run on the old
>> capabilities or the new 2.0? If not new, can the new release 1.99.2
>> include tests that are run against the new capabilities?
>

> Our automated tests don't yet run on 2.0 capabilities.  So the answer is
> "old capabilities were tested".
>
> That should happen in the next week or so.  I was rushed on this one to
> get it out before I left for Germany.  Nevertheless, it has what Andrew
> and I think is a reasonable verison of his code in it.
>
> We have a schedule to put out another 1.99 release in about 10-14 days
> or so.  Hopefully we'll have the tests working on 2.x form code by then.
>
> This is Huang, Zhen's task.  Perhaps he could comment on it some more.

Yeah, I am working on the CTS for 2.0 now.
Something in CRM need be changed to make the CTS work.
I hope we can make it work next week.

Andrew,

Alan has changed heartbeat to make sure the shutdown order.
I added "respawn root /usr/lib/heartbeat/crmd -VVVV" to ha.cf to start
and stop CRMd. It works well when we start it.
So could you please make CRMd do the same thing when it was killed by
heartbeat as it does when we execute crmadmin -k twice?

Thank you very much!

--

Best Regards,
Huang Zhen