List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] a overview diagram for node fencing
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2004-10-13 16:53:17

Sun Jiang Dong wrote:
> Hi,all
> I'm working on the node fencing sub-system, and draw a overview diagram
> for the node fencing sub-system according to my comprehension. Please
> give your comment or suggestion, so ensure me not deviate from the
> former discussion result and more. TIA!

I thought I saw an error in the diagram, but then I realized that it was
right -- I had just missed a detail which is clearly there correctly.

I think this is a good picture.  I'll put it in the wiki.

	Good Job!

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce