List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    Re: [Linux-ha-dev] SNMP Agent RPM
From:       Horms <horms () verge ! net ! au>
Date:       2004-07-20 2:15:42

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 03:41:01PM -0700, Zou, Yixiong wrote:
> Simple is always good.  I will make sure the dependency for the net-snmp
> is correctly included if "--enable-snmp-subagent" is called.

Please be carful. libsnmp is needed for other parts of the tree too.
In particular ./lib/plugins/stonith/apcmastersnmp.c.

This has been broken numerous times in the past. It think that the
current configure.in code is correct with regards to this.
Please post any changes to this list before committing them.

--
Horms