List:       linux-ha-dev
Subject:    [Linux-ha-dev] ServeRAID setup documentation
From:       Alan Robertson <alanr () unix ! sh>
Date:       2004-03-29 17:44:39

Hi,

If you would please check out our new documentation on the ServeRAID setup,
that would be wonderful!  Feel free to correct errors, and post questions
at the end of each section...

This is a combination of information from Renzo, and me, and various IBM
web sites.

If you start here, then this should get you going...

	http://wiki.trick.ca/linux-ha/GettingStarted_2fServeRAIDSetup

This page is included from several sub-pages for the various pieces of the
document.

There's a particular question I don't know the right answer for...

http://wiki.trick.ca/linux-ha/HeartbeatResourceAgent_2fServeRAID

This is also included as part of the link above...

Tim:  I'm sure you know the answer to this one...

--
     Alan Robertson <alanr@unix.sh>

"Openness is the foundation and preservative of friendship...  Let me claim
from you at all times your undisguised opinions." - William Wilberforce